John Henry’s Heating & Cooling
John Henry’s Plumbing, Heating, and Air Conditioning is open 7 days a week, without overtime fees from 7am-7pm and offers 24 hour emergency service. We service all makes and models of equipment as well as offer heating, cooling, and plumbing service plans. All of our technicians areNATE (North American Technician Excellence) certified, and provide a 47 point inspection for clean and services.
John Henry’s is the Lennox 2008 & 2009 Centurion Award Winner which is given to a handful of dealers with outstanding performance nationwide. We are a Better Business Integrity award winner. John Henry’s has been a Trane Comfort Specialist for 10 years.
- John Henry’s asked homeowners what they wanted and low investment costs were important. We listened and asked for incentives from Lennox and Trane. Our installed furnace prices are lower than they have been for years.
- A new furnace can give you peace of mind and added comfort and reduced energy costs.
- The L.E.S. sustainable Energy Program also allows you to match a heat pump to your furnace to provide a more efficient heating and cooling system.
- As an added bonus, Lennox and Trane have outstanding incentives on top of other programs. Combine these incentives with never seen before 0% interest, it’s never been a better time to consider replacement.
- We provide free estimates. It doesn’t hurt to ask. John Henry’s is the only plumbing, heating, and air conditioning company that has won the Better Business Bureau Integrity Award. We maintain an A+ rating.