An emergency situation could leave you scrambling to find help - particularly when these issues happen in the middle of the night. As homeowners, we understand the struggle of dealing with emergency plumbing, heating, and AC issues, which is why we created services specifically for these situations. At John Henry’s Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning we’re available 24/7 and always arrive quickly and ready to work.
With fully stocked trucks, experienced technicians, and a full range of services, we can help you with anything ranging from plumbing to heating service. Call us today for more information.
What’s Considered an Emergency Service?
An emergency service is generally considered a situation that is directly affecting your home or your comfort. Some of the more common reasons we’ll get a call include:
- Burst Pipes & Water Leaks: Anytime water is leaking from your plumbing system - it’s an immediate cause for concern. Water damage is extremely costly and can lead to a loss of your belongings along with health risks like mold and mildew. The moment you notice any water leak in your home call for immediate help.
- Air Conditioner Won’t Turn On: Coming home in the middle of summer to realize your air conditioner isn't turning on is a nightmare. Not only will it leave you uncomfortable but also it can be a health hazard. Whether your air conditioner is too old or requires electrical work, our technicians can help.
- Heating System is Blowing Cold: Living in Lincoln means having a quality heating system to keep you comfortable. If your heater or furnace is blowing cold air, you need fast service. When temperatures reach freezing levels you want fast repairs that’ll get your system back up and running.
At John Henry’s our emergency plumbing, heating, and AC services are available 24/7. We always answer the phone and will immediately help you with your home issues. Best of all, we also offer flat-rate pricing, which can go a long way to helping you save on costly services.
Always Call John Henry’s for Reliable Emergency Services
As a family owned and operated company it’s always our goal to help our customers in their time of need. That’s why we go above and beyond to make our emergency heating, plumbing, and AC services the best in Lincoln. Some of the perks of working with us include:
- 24/7 Availability: Emergency services are only as good as their availability. That’s why we offer emergency repairs 24/7 - because these issues happen when we least expect them. Whether it’s the middle of the night or the coldest winter day, you can trust that we’ll have someone there to help you.
- 20+ Years of Experience: Experience matters and we’ve been serving homeowners in and around the Lincoln area for over 20 years. In that time we’ve learned the best way to effectively solve your emergency needs so you can focus on staying comfortable and safe in your home.
- Flat-Rate Pricing: A major concern for emergency services is the cost. That’s why we always offer flat-rate pricing on all our work and keep your budget in mind so you can enjoy stress-free repairs that won’t break the bank.
- Personalized Solutions: You’re always going to want quality services that are tailored to you. At John Henry’s we understand that every home is different, which is why we offer personalized solutions for all your home needs.
No matter the time, day or night, you can trust John Henry’s Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning for all your emergency home needs.
Visit our reviews page to see what some of our happy customers have to say about our work or just give us a call and experience it for yourself.