If someone told you the air you’re breathing in your home is potentially toxic to your health, would you believe them? Unless you’re getting your system properly maintained with something like air duct cleaning services, chances are you’re constantly breathing in microbial life that is negatively affecting your health.
At John Henry’s, we’ll help you if you’re looking to have your air ducts cleaned or if you’re looking for an entire air duct installation. Let us be your technicians and get this system properly cleaned.
We value the words of our customers, and we deem their reviews as the best evidence of the quality of our services. Head over to our reviews page and see what they’re saying for yourself!
Why Get Air Duct Cleaning?
If you don’t take care of your home, your home won’t take care of you. There are plenty of ways to keep your home working optimally, and to keep the elements (air and water) that flow throughout your home clean. When it comes to the quality of your air, the EPA has certain guidelines as to when you should have air duct cleaning done in your home.
They say you should clean the ducts in your home if you experience the following:
- Substantial, visible mold growing within the ducts or other parts of your system.
- Any rodents or insects, even if it’s just signs of them.
- An excessive amount of dust or debris blocking your ducts and preventing the free flow of air.
In a situation where any of these scenarios are occurring, the amount of bacteria you’re breathing in can devastate your lungs and lead to major issues like mesothelioma. We’ll get the system cleaned out properly for you so you can enjoy clean air in your home without worry.
Call Us for Ductwork Cleaning and Repair
Letting us efficiently clean your air ducts can bring about a number of benefits with some being short term while others extend over a period of time. Some of the most common benefits our clients experience include:
- A reliable HVAC system that won’t shut down on your due to dirty air ducts.
- You’ll get to extend the life of your air conditioner.
- Reduce your monthly bills! Your system won’t have to work as hard to push air out if your ducts are clean.
- With fewer issues to repair, you’ll get to save even more money!
Ensure your AC system is in perfect working order - schedule your annual AC maintenance tune-up today.