Dealing with a plumbing issue can be stressful, especially when you don’t have a reliable Lincoln plumbing company to rely on. At John Henry’s Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning we want to change all that with our expert plumbing services. Whether you have a blocked drain or a faulty water heater, we have an effective plumbing solution that’ll have you back in working order in no time.
We specialize in quality plumbing solutions including water heater services and have over 20 years of experience in Lincoln and the surrounding areas.
Our Plumbing Services
If you’re looking for a reliable plumber, look no further than John Henry’s Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning. With over 20 years of local experience, the very best plumbing contractors on staff, and a full range of services, we can help with all your needs. Call us for:
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Backflow Testing, Prevention and Certification
- Bathroom and Kitchen Remodeling
- Clogged Toilet Repair and Toilet Installation
- Commercial Plumbing
- Drain Cleaning
- Gas Line Repair and Installation
- Hydrojetting Services
- Kitchen Plumbing and Garbage Disposals
- Septic Tank Services
- Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
- Sump Pump Repair and Installation
- Tankless Water Heater Repair and Installation
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Heater Repair and Installation
- Water Softeners
- And More!
No project is too big or too small for our plumbing contractors to handle. Best of all, we’re available 24/7, so even if you’re dealing with an emergency, you can rest easy knowing someone will be there to help.
Signs It’s Time to Call Your Expert Plumber
When you own a home there are always going to be plumbing issues popping up from time to time, and that's why it's important to reach out to John Henry's for any plumbing needs. While you may be able to fix the smaller ones with your DIY fixes, it’s always best to call a plumber if:
- Water Leaks: What starts as a small water leak can easily turn into a plumbing emergency if not addressed by a qualified plumber. Water leaks will not only cause damage to your home but also cost you in wasted water. You want reliable water leak detection and repair to make sure the issue is taken care of the first time.
- Clogged Drains: Probably the most common residential plumbing issues is a clogged drain or toilet. Many homeowners will rely on store-bought cleaners to fix the issue, but this can actually make it worse. Some chemicals can damage your plumbing and only provide a short-term fix. Instead get professional grade drain cleaning for a long-lasting solution.
- Water Heater Service: Nothing’s worse than standing under your shower head and realizing you have no hot water. If your water heater is old and in need of replacement, get a new water heater installation from our qualified plumbers.
- Kitchen & Bathroom Remodeling: What starts as the creation of your dream bathroom can quickly turn into a nightmare if the plumbing is not addressed properly. Not only can it lead to water damage in your home but also the investment you make can quickly be lost if there are plumbing issues.
Don’t let your plumbing issues take over your home. Get quality services at affordable prices with the help of our plumbing team at John Henry's Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning.
Before your next appointment, be sure to visit our reviews page to see what some of our past customers have to say about our work.