Have you decided to remodel your bathroom or kitchen? If so, you might be opting for a DIY project without the help of a professional. This is okay if you’re not doing any plumbing work, but if part of your plans includes these, hiring a contractor could be beneficial. Bathroom and kitchen remodeling companies are a dime a dozen and sometimes get a bad reputation for shoddy work or scam-like behavior.
This is never the case with John Henry’s Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning. Our slogan is “our family serving yours” for a reason--we pride ourselves on being honest by using flat-rate pricing, while ensuring every technician is drug screened and background checked.
Why Hire a Professional for Your Bathroom Remodeling Project?
There are a number of reasons to hire a professional bathroom remodeling contractor when taking on a bathroom remodel. The most obvious reason is that you’ll know the job is done correctly the first time providing you with a sense of ease. You'll also save money in the long-run from having to go back and repair an issue that could have been prevented. Other reasons to hire a professional bathroom remodel company include:
- Time constraints- a professional has done a number of similar projects. There is no learning curve, no researching ‘how-to’ and very little risk of causing damage to existing plumbing
- Safety- for someone who is inexperienced, installing something the wrong way, making the wrong cut into a pipe, or misusing equipment could spell disaster
- Cost- consider the cost of buying or renting equipment, as well as the cost of possible repairs needed from damage caused by inexperience. This cost may be equal to or less than the cost of a contractor
How to Find the Right Contractor for Your Kitchen Remodel
Any type of home remodeling project is a big deal and should be left in the best of care. When looking into kitchen remodeling companies, there are a number of things to consider:
- Make a call- It’s always important that your kitchen remodeling company understands what you want and how you want it done. While you can imagine your dream kitchen, you need to be sure that your kitchen remodeling contractor can get it done.
- Get your pricing- Any good project is going to cost, but that doesn't mean it has to break the bank. You always want to be sure you get an estimate for all the work you need in your home, to get something that works for your budget.
- Go with experience- When you’re investing in a remodel in your home, you want someone to get the job done right - the first time. Be sure you choose a plumbing company that knows what they’re doing and stands behind their work.
At John Henry’s Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, we hit all the criteria of a reputable and reliable Lincoln kitchen remodeling company. We work within your budget and your needs to make your dream a reality.
Why Choose Us
While you should absolutely follow the steps above, you’ll likely come up with the same answer over and over: John Henry’s Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning. The reason for this is because we’ve been in the business since 1996, take pride in our work, and as mentioned earlier, we use flat-rate pricing.
This means you’re not going to be surprised by hidden costs or worried about the amount of time spent, it will cost the same regardless. Aside from that, we are licensed and insured which shows we stand behind our work.
Be sure to visit our reviews page to see what some of our satisfied customers have to say about our work.