Air conditioning and heating issues always seem to arise at the worst possible time. Whether you come home at night and realize your air conditioner isn’t turning on or you’re AC is blowing hot air in the summer, you’re going to need reliable AC repair services to get your Lincoln home back in working order.
John Henry’s Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning is open 7 days a week and is always available to help you get things working properly in no time.
We also offer 24-hour emergency services to ensure you never have to go without heating or cooling.
How Do You Know If Your AC Needs Repair?
There are some simple indicators that will allow you to be able to tell if your AC is in need of repair service. One of the most obvious signs, is that your AC is not cooling the house down as it should or that your air conditioner is blowing hot. But sometimes, it’s not as easy to tell if there’s an issue and if left untreated, it can lead to further damage and more expensive repairs. This is why we always recommend giving our technicians a call if you notice:
- Higher Energy Bills: You might notice that your energy bill has increased unexpectedly. Air conditioners use up a lot of electricity to begin with, but if you’re seeing a trend where your bill is higher than normal month after month, this can be a sign that there is an underlying issue that needs to be addressed.
- Thermostat Changes: Sometimes you may notice that you set a particular temperature on your thermostat, only to come back and find that it has been moved. This can indicate a problem with the thermostat and it may need to be replaced. Ignoring these issues only prolongs the problem and will cause an unnecessary headache in the future.
- Problem Maintaining Consistent Temperature: You need your air conditioner to blow cold and do so consistently in order to keep your home comfortable. If you’re putting your hand up to the vent and noticing that the air is sometimes freezing and other times lukewarm at best, you’re heading towards an emergency repair service.
- Poor Indoor Air Quality: Your air conditioner is responsible for circulating clean and comfortable air throughout your home. However, if it’s dirty, stuffed with dust, or working with an old air filter, you’re going to notice an uptick in coughing and allergies.
If you’re noticing any of these issues in your home, or have any concerns about the health of your air conditioner, do not hesitate to give John Henry’s a call. We offer free estimates and are always available to provide you with fast and reliable response times that’ll help get your system back in great shape!
The Importance of Air Conditioner Maintenance
The best way to avoid emergency AC repairs and to help you save some money is with regular air conditioner maintenance. This can be something as simple as replacing your air filter or something as complex as doing a complete inspection and diagnostic - both of which John Henry’s can help you with. Some other perks of regular maintenance include:
- Improved energy performance
- Extended AC unit life
- Better indoor air quality
- Stronger airflow
- Consistent air temperature
You can call us to schedule a one-time inspection for your air conditioner or rely on us for quarterly service appointments.
Don’t just take our word for it. Visit our reviews page to see what our customers have to say about our work.
Why Choose John Henry’s?
At John Henry's we strive to ensure that all of our customers are 100% satisfied with our services. We’ve won plenty of accolades including the Lennox Centurion Award, the Better Business Bureau Integrity Award along with an A+ rating, and the Best of Lincoln Choice Awards.
Our slogan is “Our Family Serving Yours” and that is exactly what we are here to do. We’re a family owned business, so we know and understand how important it is to be able to trust a business, allowing them into your home to keep you and your family comfortable during the heat or cold. We are 100% dependable and reliable, and that is something we pride ourselves on.