Whether you are a commercial property owner or a property manager, you will eventually need a commercial air conditioning contractor. The last thing you ever want is to disrupt an entire business’ day because the HVAC unit needs maintenance or quit working. However, if it does quit abruptly or needs maintenance, calling a reputable HVAC company is a must.
John Henry’s Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning should be your first call! We answer every call as if it were family and quickly dispatch a skilled technician to the property. We take pride in our work--the fact that we’re licensed and insured reflects that!
We also offer commercial plumbing services to keep your business running smoothly at all times.
When to Call a Commercial AC Contractor
It might be obvious to call a commercial HVAC company if the entire building is entirely hot or cold. However, there are earlier signs that you should be aware of before this happens. Knowing these signs is imperative to Knowing these signs is imperative to know when to make the call to a commercial AC repair company:
- Foul odors- smelling metallic, oily, or other pungent odors could mean your ductwork is dirty. It could also mean that air filters need to be changed or that there is an underlying electrical problem
- Rising electric bills- air conditioning units are major contributors to electric bills. Your bill increasing rapidly over a short period of time with little change in operation is a good indicator that something is wrong
- Poor ventilation- the ‘V’ in HVAC stands for ventilation. Part of an air conditioning unit’s job is to ensure proper ventilation throughout the building. Having poor ventilation in certain areas means that the air could be polluted and that certain areas of ductwork are blocked off
- Slow to cool or heat- when turning the thermostat up or down, you should expect a response relatively quickly. Of course, it takes time for air to move throughout a building but the wait shouldn’t be hours on end
- Too hot or too cold- the easiest way to tell that your commercial HVAC unit needs a professional touch is if it’s simply not working well. A thermostat should regulate the temperature of its designated area, keeping it steady. If this isn’t the case, it could be the thermostat or it could be the entire unit is running inefficiently
As always, we provide free estimates and flat-rate pricing. If you’d like to schedule an appointment for maintenance or just a check up on your commercial HVAC unit, call us today!
Dirty ductwork was mentioned above, and it is important to understand the necessity of keeping it clean. Air ducts are the ‘pipelines’ that your cool or warm air flow through. When they’re contaminated the air will be polluted when it reaches you.
Aside from that, John Henry’s Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning is proud to offer services that include:
- Air duct installation
- Boiler services
- Rooftop units
- Geothermal units
- High efficiency and standard furnaces
- Industrial AC services
- And More!
We can also help you keep your system running in top shape for longer with our quarterly filter changes, bi-annual inspections, and no overtime, 24/7.