Want to improve the efficiency of the heating in your home? A new, modern boiler is the perfect way to do it, while also lowering your monthly bills and decreasing the number of repairs you’ll need. John Henry’s Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning is the go-to team for all of your boiler replacement solutions in Lincoln, NE. All of our technicians are trained according to manufacturer standards and are able to properly install or service your unit.
Own a business? We also offer reliable commercial HVAC services so you don't experience any downtime!
Is Your Home in Need of a New Boiler?
You could be wondering if it’s time to replace your boiler. Well, our team is here to help you make the right choice according to your needs and your budget. Maybe you think repairs are enough. However, if your system is on the cusp of failing, then a repair is simply kicking the stone down the road. Our team can help you make the right choice when it comes to deciding on whether to repair or replace your boiler.
If any of the situations below apply to you, we recommend calling our team to find out about our boiler replacement services.
- Your boiler is around 15 years old
- Your utilities have gone up exponentially when running the boiler
- You’ve noticed a bad odor throughout your home
- Your boiler has needed many repairs recently
- Your boiler has a leak that won’t go away
- Water gathers in the sink when you run your dishwasher
Even if you’ve only noticed one of these symptoms, it’s still a good idea to have one of our techs check your system. Remember, you’re better off investing in a new more efficient boiler instead of throwing money at an older one that won’t last.
What Are the Benefits of New Boiler Installations?
Installing a new boiler means you’ll get to experience great benefits that impact your home’s efficiency and comfort.
- Better Temperature Control: With a new boiler, you’ll be able to have more exact control over the temperature in your home. Many new systems even let you remotely control the settings from a smartphone or other device.
- Quieter Operation: As technology becomes more efficient, the energy needed to heat your home is less in newer boilers than it is in older ones. This improvement in efficiency is also reflected in the quieter and smoother operation of the newer boilers.
- Higher Boiler Efficiency: Most estimates place a boiler as being responsible for about 60% of the home’s energy costs. If your boiler is old and always running, you can expect your utilities to increase even higher. With a new, modern boiler, you can vastly decrease the amount you’re spending every month.
- Smaller Size: Modern technology is always more compact than dated tech, and this applies to boilers as well. With the smaller size, you can make more use of the storage compartments and space within your home.
At John Henry’s Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, we make it a point to ensure your boiler system is working optimally. Every boiler we install is going to be correctly situated and calibrated to get you the most savings possible.
Don’t just take our word for it! Head over to our reviews page and see what other homeowners are saying about our services.