You can keep your home working optimally and your sewers leak-free when you work with the professional sewer line repair team at John Henry’s Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning. We only hire the best plumbers, and then we train them to be even better. If you need sewer line replacement or sewer line installation services for a new home, we’re the go-to team.
Also we have received stellar reviews from our customers, which you can see on our reviews page!
Sewer Pipe Repair and Replacement
At John Henry’s, we do more than just regular drain cleaning! We can help you replace your sewer line if you’ve experienced a recent rupture or burst. Our sewer main repair and other sewage repair services are designed to address common issues such as:
- Off-Grade Pipes: This situation refers to existing pipes that have deteriorated or corroded due to being built from substandard materials.
- Blockages: Grease buildup or a foreign object -- anything that should have been flushed or drained -- lodged in the sewer line can cause this issue.
- Corrosion: If the piping system is older, corrosion could set in. This may lead to a collapse in the line restricting the flow of water.
- Broken, cracked, offset or collapsed pipe: This is caused when pipes are damaged due to frozen soil, shifting soil, or any other soil-related issue.
- Bellied pipe: In this situation, a section of the pipe has sunk due to soil or ground conditions, and created a valley that collects paper and other waste.
- Leaking joints: The seals between the piping sections are compromised, being broken or damaged to an extent, and water has escaped into the surrounding area.
The John Henry’s Difference
At John Henry’s Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, we offer various sewer pipe repair and sewer pipe replacement services that are designed for both commercial customers and homeowners.
We conduct an initial test that can help us determine the best way to properly service your system. Static leak testing and a thorough pipe inspection will identify the damaged or leaking sewer pipes. From there we inform you of every aspect of the process, allowing you to have full knowledge of everything that’s going to happen and how it’ll happen.
With our sanitary precautions and restoration process, your home is in good hands when you call us for sewer pipe repair services.
The John Henry’s team wants to be your plumber! We’re home-grown right here in Lincoln, owned and operated by our family with employees from the surrounding areas. Thanks to our diligent work, we’ve won the Best of Lincoln Choice Awards, and received an A+ rating from the BBB.
When you need a stronger solution to all your sewer line issues, opt for hydrojetting. This will remove all blockages and restore the flow of water to your home in no time!