UV air sanitizers aren’t just made for homes that are located in highly polluted areas. They are beneficial in every home, no matter the outside air conditions. When considering an air sanitizer for your home, research is a must. However, internet research isn’t the only way to learn about this important piece of equipment. Another great way to find out more about UV air sanitizers is by speaking with a knowledgeable professional.
John Henry’s Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning has been around for more than 20 years and has best in class technicians. We’re going to discuss a bit about UV air sanitizers and why you should consider them. Keep reading for more information!
To get your indoor air quality even better, schedule regular AC filter replacement with our AC contractors.
Are UV Air Sanitizers Worth the Cost?
A better question is if your health is worth the cost. While UV air sanitizers can be somewhat expensive, over time, you can see numerous benefits of having the system in your home. Here are a few of these benefits:
- UV air sanitizers maintain air flow and efficiency. This saves money due to not needing coils cleaned as often while keeping your air conditioning unit running at maximum productivity
- Eliminate 99% of mold spores as well as up to 87% of airborne bacteria
- The lack of contaminants found in the air will lead to easier breathing and less time spent sick
- Reduce unpleasant odors from cooking or other areas of the home
- Save some time cleaning--these systems help eliminate dust and pet dander which will reduce the amount of time needed to keep your home clean
Which UV Air Sanitizer is Right for Your Home?
There are numerous types of UV air sanitizers on the market. They each have their benefits and drawbacks, and some might work better in your home than in your neighbor’s. There are several common features to take into account when finding the perfect UV air sanitizer for your home:
- Coverage area- every home is planned differently and has different square footage
- Warranty- unfortunately things can go wrong, but having a warranty to fix or replace the unit could make life that much easier
- Ease of installation- hopefully you’ve chosen to have a professional install your UV air sanitizer. Depending on what is required, installation could be a difficult and lengthy process, even for a trained technician
- Customizable- some companies offer varying lengths of these systems to best fit your home.
Schedule An Appointment Today!
John Henry’s Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning can help you choose and install the perfect UV air sanitizer for your home. We offer flat-rate pricing, so no matter how difficult or how long the process takes, you know the price from the beginning.
Our company also offers 24-hour emergency service, and you can trust that our technicians are reliable, honest, and always drug-free!
Visit our reviews page now to find out more about our work quality and customer care.