Owning a home in Lincoln means having a quality heating system to keep you warm and comfortable during the harsh winter months. But like any appliance in your home, you’re going to need quality heating contractors to keep your systems in top shape. Whether you have a furnace, heater, or boiler, or technicians at John Henry’s Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning is here to help. With over 20 years of experience and the latest tools and techniques, we make quick work of all your heating needs.
Upgrade your system today with a complete furnace replacement - the best way to enjoy reliable heating in your Lincoln home.
Our Heating Solutions
With over 20 years of experience, we’ve seen our fair share of heating issues. That’s why we offer a full range of heating services including:
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Boiler Repair and Installation
- Commercial HVAC
- Furnace Installation and Replacement
- Furnace Repair and Maintenance
- Geothermal Heating Systems
- Heat Pump Services
- Heater Installation and Replacement
- Heater Repair and Maintenance
- And More!
No matter what your heating needs are, you can trust in our technicians to help you get back to working order in no time. Not only are we available 24/7 but also we offer flat-rate pricing and quality solutions that won’t break the bank.
When Should You Call a Heating Service Company?
Having a reliable heating contractor is not going to matter if you don’t know when to call them for service. While realizing your heater is blowing cold air is an obvious indication service is needed, there are other, more subtle signs, that you need service. They include:
- High Energy Costs: During the winter months your utilities are always going to go up because of how often you rely on your heating system. However, any larger spikes outside of the norm should always be looked at more closely. If your furnace or heater is damaged in any way, it’ll translate into higher costs.
- Fluctuating Temperatures: You want your heating system to blow consistent warm air. If your system is sometimes blowing cold and other times shooting sauna levels of heat, you know there’s a problem. If temperature fluctuation is your issue, it could be caused by a faulty thermostat or an issue with your furnace.
- Old Unit: On average, a healthy heating system can last anywhere from 10 to 15 years. For most homeowners, they’ll wait until the last possible moment to replace theirs. If your system is on the older side and requiring more repairs than usual, it may be time for a complete replacement.
- System Cycles On and Off: Anytime your heater turns on and off repeatedly without ever heating your home, there’s a problem. This could stem from a mechanical failure or an electrical failure, both of which require the help of a professional.
At John Henry’s Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning we’re available 24/7 to help you with all your heating needs. No matter the time, day or night, you can rest easy knowing you’ll get quality services that won’t break the bank.
Visit our reviews page to see what some of our past customers have to say about our work, or schedule an appointment and experience it for yourself!