One of the more common plumbing issues any homeowner will undoubtedly face is a clogged toilet. Caused by a multitude of issues including excess toilet paper and damaged plumbing, most homeowners take a DIY approach to fixing the issue. In most situations this will only become a temporary fix and in worst cases it can create more damage to your plumbing. Instead, trust our experts at John Henry’s Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning. With reliable best in class plumbers and 24/7 availability, we make dealing with clogged toilets a breeze.
If your slow plumbing goes beyond the toilet, consider a full drain cleaning service. Our plumbers can get your system free-flowing in no time!
What’s Causing Your Clogged Toilet Issues?
For most homeowners, a clogged toilet will stem from excess toilet paper or a foreign object like kids toys, finding their way into the toilet. However, there are some of other reasons for these problems as well, including:
- Sewer Line Issues: Your toilet is part of a larger sewage system that helps keep grey water away from your home. If there is a damaged or clogged sewer line somewhere in your plumbing system, it may affect your toilets ability to flush as well.
- P-Trap Blockage: Toilets are designed to create a vacuum that pushes the water out of and away from your bowl. The P-trap is the curved piping at the back of your toilet. If this plumbing is clogged or slowed in any way, it won’t allow the toilet to work properly.
- Mechanical Issues: The tank behind your toilet also houses critical components that affect your toilet’s ability to flush and refill. If any of those components are damaged or stuck open, your toilet won’t operate properly.
- Old Toilet or Plumbing: As your plumbing gets older it may start to deteriorate. This deterioration can leave you with an unsightly toilet - that’s stained, rusted, or damaged - along with slow draining plumbing to boot.
- Foreign Objects: We mentioned it before and it’s one of the more common reasons your toilet will clog. Whether it’s non-flushable baby wipes or cat litter, you should never flush anything other than reasonable amounts of toilet paper down the toilet.
By inspecting these different areas of your toilet system often, you can avoid major plumbing issues in your home. If the time comes that you need reliable clogged toilet repairs, then look no further than John Henry’s. We use the latest tools and methods to provide you with quality repairs that will leave you with long-lasting results.
New Toilet Installation
Whether you’re tired of dealing with an old toilet that’s constantly clogging or you’re looking to give your bathroom a facelift, a great place to start is with a new toilet installation. New toilets come in all kinds of shapes and sizes and allow you to add some creature comforts to your bathroom including:
- Warming toilet seats
- Modern designs
- Two-function toilets
- Smart toilet
The most important part of any toilet installation service is ensuring that you work with reliable plumbers to get the job done. This will allow you to make the most of your new installation and even check your plumbing in the process.
Call Us Today!
At John Henry’s Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning we’re always there to help you. With 24/7 availability and reliable plumbers that always fix the problem the first time, we make dealing with clogged toilets fast work.
Visit our reviews page to see what some of our past customers have to say about our work or schedule an appointment and experience it for yourself today!