Whether you are just starting out or want to make a career change, this is a great way to do it without any cost out of your pocket! Maybe college did not work out for you or you are just not that “college-type” of person. We will train you to be a Journeyman plumber, a skill that you will have for the rest of your life.
Great plumbers earn great pay at John Henry’s. We understand we need to pay top dollar to keep top-notch people and we have developed performance-based pay plans for that very reason. If you want to make a great living for you and your family, put in an application and let’s talk.
Some of our most successful candidates describe themselves like this:
- Hands on, like to work with my hands.
- Not interested in school like college.
- Not interested in an indoor job sitting behind a desk.
- Like being and working outdoors.
- Like hunting, fishing, or camping.
- Doesn’t mind getting dirty and working hard.
- Like to work overtime.
- Like a job with variety, something different every day.
Think of this as physical construction type of job as a far as physical strength is required, exposure to outdoor elements year-round plus the demands of on call and overtime. This job is not a fit for everyone, but it may be the perfect fit for you.
We have an exclusive multi-step training program in place that starts people with every experience level and coaches them to be a full experienced plumber. Normally this process takes about four years, but we have seen it done in as little as two.