Residential Plumbing Plan
- The water heater will be checked for signs of corrosion, leaks, and safety. It will be flushed, and the anode rod checked.
- Water quality will be tested for calcium and magnesium that cause scale build-up.
- Water pressure will be tested to ensure the plumbing system isn’t compromised by high water pressure.
- The sump pump will be tested for operation and checked for any signs of corrosion. The sump pit will be cleared of any debris that may cause pump failure.
- Washing machine hoses and valves are checked and tested.
- Toilets are leak-tested to ensure toilets are not leaking water causing high utility bills. Any minor adjustments to toilets are included.
- We will visually check the plumbing system for any signs of leakage or potential failure. Water and drain lines under sinks will be checked for operation and leaks.
- You will receive 1 bottle of Total – C Professional drain treatment. Total – C is used as a preventive maintenance treatment that keeps organic materials such as greases, soaps, fats, and detergents from building up on the inside of your plumbing system.
Membership Club Security
- Whole-Home Plumbing Systems Inspected by Professional
- Check kitchen plumbing systems, disposal, and faucet
- Check bathroom plumbing systems, toilets, showers, drains, sinks
- Check outside systems, hose bibs, sprinkler backflow, sump discharge
- Add on options to meet your needs
- Maintain and inspect all critical systems including water heater, sump pump, softener, drinking water system, washing machine hoses
By Enrolling in Our Membership Club, You Are Guaranteed:
- Peace of Mind – Proactive plans that ensure proper operation of your plumbing system for your safety, home protection, and efficiency.
- Safety – By being a part of our Membership Club, it helps make sure your plumbing system is functioning properly and gets you Front of Line Priority service when needed.
- Savings – Annual maintenance extends the life of your equipment, cuts down on costly breakdowns, and ensures your equipment is running at peak efficiency. Also ensures trip fee and equipment replacement “401k” savings.
- Convenience – We contact you to schedule your service at your convenience.
- Membership Options to Fit Your Needs
- $50 Trip Fee Savings with Each Visit
- Whole Home Plumbing Systems Inspection Service
- 24 Hour Guaranteed Service
- Front of Line Priority Service When You Need Us
- Equipment Replacement “401k” With $50/year Credit Towards Replacement for Your Future Needs
- Backflow Testing and Prevention Certified
- Bathroom and Kitchen Remodeling
- Clogged Toilet Repair and Toilet Installation
- Residential Plumbing
- Drain Cleaning
- Gas Line Repair and Installation
- Hydro jetting Services
- Kitchen Plumbing and Garbage Disposals
- Septic Tank Services
- Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
- Sump Pump Repair and Installation
- Tankless Water Heater Repair and Installation
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Heater Repair and Installation
- Water Softeners
- And More!
Our Family Serving Yours
John Henry's Plumbing, Heating, and Air’s is dedicated to building and developing a team of outstanding individuals that provide premium quality products and services while sharing a total commitment to regularly exceeding the expectations of our employees and our customers.