Plumbing Membership Club
Residential Plumbing Plan
WE DO HVAC TOO!
|BENEFITS Annual Payment $199 or $19 Monthly|
|No Regular Trip Fee - $50 Savings On Every Visit||✔|
|Front Of Line Priority Service When You Need Us||✔|
|Equipment Replacement “401k” $50/yr. Credit Toward Future Replacements||✔|
|Tag Water and Gas Emergency Shut Off Valves||✔|
|Water Heater Check And Flush||✔|
|Water Quality Test||✔|
|Water Pressure Test||✔|
|Sump Pump And Pit Inspection||✔|
|Washing Machine Supplies / Valve Check||✔|
|Toilet Leak Test||✔|
|Water Softener Check||✔|
|Visual Plumbing Check||✔|
|1 Bottle Total-C Drain Maintainer (a $49.95 value)||✔|
|A TOTAL PACKAGE VALUE OF $1,025|
|ADD-ONS||Annual Pricing||Monthly Pricing|
|Flush Tankless Water Heater||$49||$13|
|Camera Inspect Open Drain Line||$95||$8|
|Each Additional Water Heater||$79||$7|
- Water heater will be checked for signs of corrosion, leaks and safety. It will be flushed and anode rod checked.
- Water quality will be tested for calcium and magnesium that cause scale build up.
- Water pressure will be tested to ensure plumbing system isn’t compromised by high water pressure.
- Sump pump will be tested for operation and checked for any signs of corrosion. Sump pit will be cleared of any debris that may cause pump failure.
- Washing machine hoses and valves are checked and tested.
- Toilets are leak tested to ensure toilets are not leaking water causing high utility bills. Any minor adjustments to toilets is included.
- We will visually check the plumbing system for any signs of leakage or potential failure. Water and drain lines under sinks will be checked for operation and leaks.
- You will receive 1 bottle of Total – C Professional drain treatment. Total – C is used as a preventive maintenance treatment that actually keeps organic materials such as greases, soaps, fats and detergents from building up on the inside of you plumbing system.
MEMBERSHIP CLUB SECURITY
- Whole Home Plumbing Systems Inspected By Professional
- Check kitchen plumbing systems, disposal, and faucet
- Check bathroom plumbing systems, toilets, showers, drains, sinks
- Check outside systems, hose bibs, sprinkler backflow, sump discharge
- Add on options to meet your needs
- Maintain and inspect all critical systems including water heater, sump pump, softener, drinking water system, washing machine hoses
BY ENROLLING IN OUR MEMBERSHIP CLUB, YOU ARE GUARANTEED:
- Peace of Mind - Proactive plans that ensure proper operation of your plumbing system for your safety, home protection, and efficiency.
- Safety - By being a part of our Membership Club, it helps make sure your plumbing system is functioning properly and gets you Front Of Line Priority service when needed.
- Savings - Annual maintenance extends the life of your equipment, cuts down on costly break-downs and ensures your equipment is running at peak efficiency. Also ensures trip fee and equipment replacement “401k” savings.
- Convenience - We contact you to schedule your service at your convenience.
MEMBERSHIP CLUB BENEFITS
- Membership Options to Fit Your Needs
- $50 Trip Fee Savings With Each Visit
- Whole Home Plumbing Systems Inspection Service
- 24 Hour Guaranteed Service
- Front Of Line Priority Service When You Need Us
- Equipment Replacement “401k” With $50/year Credit Towards Replacement for Your Future Needs
- Backflow Testing and Prevention Certified
- Bathroom and Kitchen Remodeling
- Clogged Toilet Repair and Toilet Installation
- Residential Plumbing
- Drain Cleaning
- Gas Line Repair and Installation
- Hydrojetting Services
- Kitchen Plumbing and Garbage Disposals
- Septic Tank Services
- Sewer Line Repair and Replacement
- Sump Pump Repair and Installation
- Tankless Water Heater Repair and Installation
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Heater Repair and Installation
- Water Softeners
- And More!