Proposals valid for 30 days from the date of the proposal.
JOHN HENRY’S PLUMBING CO. LIMITED WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty Agreement is given to owner denoted in the Bill To section of this estimate or invoice by John Henry’s Plumbing Co. (John Henry’s) for the work performed at location denoted in the Job Address section of this estimate or invoice.
This Limited Warranty is extended solely to the above Owner(s) and is not transferable to succeeding purchasers.
This Limited Warranty is provided to Owner(s) by John Henry’s pursuant to the following terms and conditions:
1. Warranty. The obligations of John Henry’s under this Limited Warranty commence on the date which John Henry’s completes the contracted
2. Warranties. John Henry’s hereby warrants as follows:
a. Residential Service and Repair. For a period of one (1) year from the date of completion, all residential service and repairs performed by John Henry’s will be free of substantial defects in workmanship. The residential service and repairs referenced in this section shall not be deemed to include drain work, sewer work, or hydro-jetting.
b. Commercial Service and Repair. For a period of thirty-days from the date of completion, all commercial services and repairs performed by John Henry’s will be free of substantial defects in workmanship. The commercial service and repairs referenced in this section shall not be deemed to include drain work, sewer work, or hydro-jetting.
c. Hydro-Jetting with Sewer Camera Inspection. For a period of thirty days after the date of completion, all hydro-jetting work with sewer
inspection will be free of substantial defects in workmanship.
d. Drain and Sewer Work Without Hydro-Jetting and Camera Inspection. No warranty shall be given of any nature, implied or express, for any drain or sewer work performed by John Henry’s that does not include hydro-jetting and a sewer inspection as part of the contracted work.
3. Notice of Defect. Unless John Henry’s receives written notice of the defect prior to the expiration date of warranty coverage,
John Henry’s shall have no obligation to Owner(s) for any such repairs.
4. Exclusion of Coverage. John Henry’s’ Warranty hereunder shall not include the following items:
a. Defects in appliances or pieces of equipment which would be covered by Manufacturers’ Warranties. Proper notification or registration
procedure for such warranties shall be the obligation of Owner(s).
b. Damage due to ordinary wear and tear, abusive use, misuse, or lack of proper maintenance of the residence or its component parts or
c. Defects in items installed by anyone other than John Henry’s or its subcontractors.
d. Work done by anyone other than John Henry’s, its employees, agents or subcontractors.
e. Defects in items supplied by Owner.
f. Loss of injury resulting from accidents, riot and civil commotions, fire, explosion, smoke, water escape, any and all forms of mold, falling
objects, aircraft, vehicles, Acts of God, lightning, windstorm, hail, flood, mud slide, earthquake, volcanic eruption.
g. Any loss or damage which Owner have not taken timely action to minimize.
5. Implied Warranties. Any and all implied and express warranties by John Henry’s including, but not limited to, warranties for merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and habitability, with respect to the work performed by John Henry’s, are limited by the terms and conditions contained herein including the warranty periods set forth in Section 2 above.
6. Claims Procedure. If a defect should appear which Owner(s) feels is covered by this Agreement, Owner(s) must notify John Henry’s by telephone or in writing at John Henry’s business address. Said notice shall briefly describe the defect and notify John Henry’s when a service call can be scheduled. If delay will cause additional damage, Owner(s) shall immediately telephone John Henry’s at the number set out below.
Upon receipt of the written report of a defect, if the defect item is covered by this Agreement, John Henry’s shall repair or replace the defect in a timely manner. Such repair or replacement shall be performed by John Henry’s at no charge to Owner(s). All work shall be done by John Henry’s or subcontractors chosen by John Henry’s. The choice between repair or replacement is John Henry’s’ sole decision.
THE LIMITED WARRANTIES GRANTED HEREIN ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, INDEMNITIES, AND GUARANTEES WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW, CUSTOM, PRIOR ORAL OR WRITTEN STATEMENTS BY JOHN HENRY’S OR ITS REPRESENTATIVES, OR OTHERWISE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE). THIS WARRANTY MAY NOT BE ASSIGNED OR TRANSFERRED BY THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER WITHOUT THE PRIOR WRITTEN CONSENT OF JOHN HENRY’S.