Few things can be as stressful as dealing with plumbing issues in your home. Not only do they interrupt you from using things likes showers and toilets, but also they can cause significant damage to your plumbing. When there’s an issue and you can’t seem to solve it, look no further than John Henry’s Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning. With years of local experience, a dedication to our customers’ satisfaction, and a trained staff of plumbing contractors, we make quick work of all your plumbing needs. Best of all, we’re also available 24/7 to solve any emergency issues - since things always seem to happen when we least expect them.
Common Plumbing Repair Issues Homeowners Need to Know
As a homeowner, your top priority should always be to catch plumbing repair issues before they happen, and knowing what to look for is just as helpful. Some of the more common residential plumbing repairs include:
- Clogged Drains: Whether it’s caused by too much hair in your shower drain or cooking grease in the kitchen, a clogged drain is just about the most common plumbing issue you can face. When store-bought cleaners don’t get the job done, trust John Henry's to help!
- Water Leaks: Small leaks can increase your bills, large leaks can damage your belongings. No matter the size or location of a water leak, you’re always going to need leak detection and repairs to keep your home safe.
- Low Water Pressure: Often caused by clogs, low water pressure is a common issue for many homeowners. A good rule of thumb is to determine whether the low pressure is affecting only one fixture or your entire plumbing.
- No Hot Water: Is your water heater old and rusted? Running out of hot water mid-shower? Water heater repair is always a great choice, or you can upgrade your system completely.
Regardless of the path you choose, you can always rely on our plumbing contractors to help you get the most out of your plumbing repair needs.
How Can Upgrading Water Heaters Benefit Your Home?
So a plumber has inspected your appliances and determined that a repair may not be a viable course of action. While most homeowners will dread a new water heater replacement, there are actually some benefits that make it a great choice.
- Added property value
- Improved energy consumption
- Increase in access to hot water
- Smaller systems
- Extended warranties
- And more!
Be sure to visit our reviews page to see what some of our happy customers have to say about our work, or just give us a call and experience it for yourself.
Call John Henry’s Today!
Whether you’re a longtime customer or someone new looking for a plumbing company to help in your Crete home, you can trust in John Henry’s Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning. As a family owned and operated business, we go the extra mile to keep you happy. We offer a full myriad of plumbing services and keep costs down with our flat-rate pricing.
Our plumbers help you find the right water heater for your home, install it, and keep it maintained so you always have quality access to hot water. Best of all, we back our work with our customer satisfaction guarantee, so if there’s ever an issue, you can count on us to fix it.