Our family-owned and operated HVAC and plumbing team is looking to help you with your next in-home service needs. We’ve been working with other locals in the area, and we’re ready to continue our expansion by bringing our unmatched quality to other homeowners in the Eagle area. We owe our growth to the effort we put into making each of our services, from drain cleaning to heater and AC replacement, as wonderful as possible for the homeowner. We even have a full support team to get each of your concerns addressed before any work even begins.
We offer heating tune-ups to keep your system in top shape before the winter weather rolls in.
What are Ductless Mini-Split Systems?
Ductless mini-split AC systems have the same power as a traditional AC system while offering the flexibility and climate control of a window unit. Unlike a window unit, a ductless mini-split does not require an unsightly use of your window. Instead, the ‘split’ part of the unit is installed in the rooms you’d like, with a conduit leading to the outside component. Ductless systems are extremely efficient in that they do not require air ducts and offer climate control to each zone that they are installed. These are an excellent option for homes that have added rooms and were unable to install ductwork!
When to Consider Replacing Your HVAC Unit
There is no denying that the purchase of a new HVAC unit is expensive and oftentimes, the installation costs can add up quickly. However, replacing your HVAC unit before it completely fails can save you and your family some serious discomfort. Here are a few key signs to watch out for:
- Age- generally speaking, AC units last around 10-15 years. Units that last longer than this will typically run less efficiently and cost a good bit in repairs
- Bills- your air conditioning unit is one of the most expensive appliances to run. The less efficient it becomes, the more you will pay in electricity bills
- Comfort- your home should be consistently cool--each room should feel the same or very close to it. Finding your home to be uncomfortable or rooms varying greatly in temperature is a red flag that your unit is not functioning properly
Visit our reviews page to see what our customers are saying now!
Choose the Right Heating and Cooling Experts for Your Home!
John Henry’s Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning is the go-to source for all of your plumbing and HVAC needs. We’ve been working with locals to improve their home with reasonable prices and all-encompassing services. Our goal is to give you the service you need without breaking your bank account. You deserve a comfortable home, and you deserve to be treated with respect.
We’re more than just a few plumbers. We’re experts that can provide the right solutions. We’ve trained on multiple types of units and different manufacturer standards. When you work with us you have access to:
- Air Conditioner Installation, Repairs, and Replacements
- Heater and Furnace Installations, Repairs, and Replacements
- AC Filter Replacement
- Air Duct Cleaning and Repairs
- Boiler Services
- Ductless Mini Split AC Systems
- Geothermal Heating
- And More!
John Henry’s is the HVAC company for your home. Through our diligent work for locals throughout Nebraska, we’ve won the Best of Lincoln Choice Awards, and we’ve gained an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau.
But honestly, the best award we can depend on is the kind words spoken by homeowner’s whom we’ve had the pleasure of working with.