Maintaining a comfortable home is easy with our preventive maintenance services for your heating and cooling units. Each technician that works for us is a service professional with the experience and training necessary to properly service multiple types of units from various manufacturers. Even if your AC or heater breaks down in the middle of the night, we’ve got your back! Our 24-hour AC and heating repair solutions are made to resolve the worst problems in the shortest amount of time so you can get back to relaxing at home.
Head over to our reviews page and you’ll see the kind of quality and level of service we’re known for in Milford and other surrounding areas.
How To Tell Your Furnace Needs Service
Anyone living in Nebraska knows that our temperature can range from extremely hot in the summer to freezing cold in the winter. Because of the wide ranges of temperature, it’s important to make sure both your central heating and air conditioning are working properly.
Think about your heating system. Has it recently been acting strange? When was the last time you serviced the unit? If you see any of the signs below, then we recommend you call us for heating repair.
- Failing Temperature Control: A struggling heater that can’t maintain the temperature you’re setting is in desperate need of repairs. The older a heater gets, the more it will struggle to properly heat your home. Getting regular maintenance done will allow you to extend the life of your heater.
- A Foul Smell in Your Home: A foul or burnt smell in your home is a major cause for concern. While it may be dust in the system that’s burning, it could also be a sign of electrical or mechanical failure.
- Rising Energy Costs: Your utility bills will always go up in the winter, but if you’ve noticed an absurd increase, it could be due to your heater spending more energy as it tries to heat your home. A professional technician from John Henry’s Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning can figure out the source of the issue and help you resolve it.
- Noisy Operation: Banging, scratching, or grinding are all signs that there’s something wrong with your heater. It could be one loose component or multiple loose pieces. Regardless, the noise is not normal and it needs to be addressed.
Benefits of New Air Conditioner Installation
Replacing your current HVAC units with high-quality, newer appliances can help you bring your home into the future. You’ll get to improve overall efficiency and experience a host of other benefits as well.
If you think your old AC is struggling to cool your home, constantly breaking down, or you see any warning signs of a potential breakdown, consider investing in a new AC system.
If you do, you’ll get to see these great benefits:
- Raise the value of your property
- Lower energy costs
- Improved air quality within your home
- Increase the flow of cool air in your home
- More accurate control over the temperature in your home
Work with our background and drug screened professional technicians and you’ll receive unmatched workmanship with an incredible level of customer support. We’re fully dedicated to your experience! That’s why we offer plenty of flat-rate pricing options, fast response times, and affordable prices.
If you would like to replace your AC, we’ll help you pick the right one. We’ll recommend the ideal unit based on your needs and budget, and then we’ll install it flawlessly in your home.
Call the Techs Who Care!
Our team is here to give you the best possible experience. We’ll tell you what we tell all of our customers: when we work with you, it’s our family serving yours!
Your subscription is not active
Please visit the admin site to re-activate your subscription