Are you looking for a reliable HVAC or plumbing specialist that puts your home first? At John Henry's Plumbing, Heating, and Air we are your full-service home company. Whether it’s a clogged drain or a heater that’s blowing cold, we have a reliable technician available to help you. With over 20 years of experience in Palmyra, we’ve seen it all and fixed it all, ensuring you have the peace of mind you deserve in your home.
See what your neighbors are saying in our recent reviews and testimonials!
Signs Your Heating or Air Conditioning System Needs Repairs
You rely on your air conditioning and heating system for your comfort and safety, particularly when temperatures are at an extreme, like in the winter or summer months.
Be on the lookout for the following to see if you need repairs in your home:
- High Energy Costs: The central heating and cooling in your home are always going to be one of the larger consumers of energy. But anytime you see huge spikes that are out of the norm, you’re going to want professional help. An energy spike could be caused by an older unit or a mechanical failure.
- Poor Indoor Air Quality: Your air conditioner is responsible for circulating the air throughout your home. If it’s dirty, that same dirt may find its way into the air you breathe. An uptick in allergies, respiratory issues, and general poor health, are clear signs repairs are needed.
- System Turns Off and on: Is your air conditioner or furnace cycling on and off without ever changing the temperature inside your home? This is a common issue in many homes and is generally caused by an electrical issue, which is why working with a professional is essential.
At John Henry's Plumbing, Heating, and Air we can help you with all your heating and air conditioning needs. We offer a full range of services including AC repairs, new system installations, furnace maintenance, and more!
Upgrading Your Thermostat
Although your thermostat is physically small, it plays a major role in the efficiency of your HVAC system!
If you live in a newer home, chances are you already have a programmable thermostat, but if you don’t have one, here is what you need to know:
- Set it and forget it- programmable thermostats allow you to set a specific temperature and then automatically turn the HVAC unit on or off to keep your home comfortable
- Wi-fi Options- the latest programmable thermostats allow you to control the temperature of your home from your smartphone, enabling you to cool your home off before you arrive or ensure you’re not wasting energy
- Alerts- many of the new models have alerts that can tell you if your filters should be changed or when you’re using more energy than normal. This allows you to keep your home running efficiently and save money!
Call the Best, Don’t Worry About the Rest
When you call John Henry's Plumbing, Heating, and Air, you are calling the best in the business. You can relax and let us handle the job at a fair price and answer any questions you may have. Our goal is always to perform the job to the best of our abilities while educating you on how to properly maintain your HVAC system!